Be on the lookout, travelers. I know there supposed to be 7 continents and 7 wonders of the world, but there are 7 seriously fucked up places on this Earth. The places you are in could hate on you and others, and you won’t even know it. Watch out - there are haters everywhere.
7. U.S. – Hating based on the simple fact that you think we are the best and that other people want to be like you. That’s just hating by default. The U.S. acts like it knows what’s best for everyone else when we got our own problems, that’s called a Shit Don’t Stink Hate.
6. Western Sahara – WHAT ARE YOU?! Seriously. Are you even a country? A territory? WHAT? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU? Does anyone live in you? Nobody knows…that’s bullshit. You are like a mixed kid who won’t tell anyone what they are mixed with. It gets annoying after a while because people want to know if they can generalize about groups of people in front of you but you hate on them and don’t give them that opportunity. If I made fun of Morocco, would that offend you? See, I can’t even do it when you are in the room because I don’t know. Whatever, hater.
5. Africa – You make really stupid and ignorant people think you are a country. That is some hateful shit to do to somebody - they are clearly already stupid and you just provide them an opportunity to showcase how stupid they are. That’s a kick them while they are down hate.
4. Haiti – I mean come on! You guys aren't even trying to hide that shit. "Haiti?!" Fuck you.
3. India – The “Sub-Continent.” What does that even mean? I think you are getting too big for your britches, son. Why would you hate on Asia and try to distinguish yourself as some sort of other continent? Are you too good for Mongolia, Japan, and the rest of the gang? “Well we have so many people, we figure that we are almost like a continent” – India. How many people do you think live in China?! Stop being a jerk, you are a country, stop trying to be something that you are not.
2. The Democratic Republic of the Congo – Woah, wait, didn’t you used to be Zaire? I mean I know the whole Europeans setting up arbitrary borders and stuff kind of fucked everything up and I am sure it’s complicated, but have some common courtesy. When you changed your name to The Democratic Republic of the Congo there was already a country called The Republic of the Congo! Like right next to you! Did you think they wouldn’t find out? You think by adding “Democratic” in there it would fake everybody out? I understand your arguments, you were part of the Kingdom of the Kongo before everyone got invaded, but so was the original Republic of Congo, and they beat you to it. Suck it up, you lost, why don’t you try Congotown, or Remember The Kongo, even The Congoville, whatever, just not what you chose. It was a perfect opportunity to be creative and you blew it by hating all of the Original Republic of Congo.